Aircraft Philipp (ACP) - A MEMBER OF AMAG GROUP
As a medium-sized German company, Aircraft Philipp specializes in manufacturing complex and ready-to-install metal parts and assemblies for the international aerospace industry.
- With over 60 years of relevant expertise in metal processing, the company has become a top supplier to these industries and has won several awards.
- With its outstanding engineering expertise, state-of-the-art production facilities and efficient processes, the company is constantly developing new products to series production readiness. Our company motto "First Time Right" stands for customer orientation, quality, and reliable cooperation.
- We have achieved a significant reduction in our CO2 footprint by recycling our materials and equipment.
- Production of complex structural components and assemblies for the aerospace industry
- Processing metals (aluminium, titanium) up to a component size of 7m
- Assembly of components and subassemblies
- Manufacturing engineering and design-to-cost support
- Supply chain management
Our two German production sites with over 240 employees are located in Übersee am Chiemsee and Karlsruhe. We maintain strategic collaborations with partners in Israel and India in sheet metal working, assembly, surface treatment, welding, and machining.
Production sites ACP